Friday, August 1, 2008

National Cathedral

The only site that Grandma and Grandpa wanted to see was the National Cathedral. It was a semi-overcast day so the pics look a little on the dark side but I think that we did pretty good. The kiddos did really well and were very reverent while there.
Front of the Cathedral.
The kiddos sitting in front of the Children's Chapel.
I have to admit that it really amazes me how much the kids humor my photography bug. They almost always pose for me without too much fussing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are growing up so fast and man are they gorgeous! They definately take after their mom! Thanks for your advice on base housing. We're going out there around the 20th to check it out. L.A. is just soooo expensive. I hope you are enjoying DC!

kisses!
Diana