Tuesday, September 21, 2010

OSC: Sept. Welcome Social

When we first moved here my new neighbor, Katie, asked me if I would please serve on the OSC (Officer's Spouses Club) Board with her.  I don't think that I quite knew what I was getting into, but it has been fun!  Last week was our "Welcome" social;  the first of the new fiscal year.  We did some fun getting to know you games and everyone had a blast.  Here are a few pics of the set up.
This was the dessert/prize table.  All the prizes came from Pampered Chef (that's  right; I now sell Pampered Chef!!!  You need something?!  Call me!!!) and the cupcakes came from a local bakery.  Everyone loved them but I think that we will just make them ourselves in Oct..  Everything is pink because the cause of the month was Breast Cancer Awareness.  We also had a sign-up for the walk-run that will be in OKC on the 9th of Oct. (look for pics of that later as we will be doing it as a family); the OSC will be sponsoring a team.
The big room pic:)
We spent part of our budget on these flowers.  They will be great to use at other events in the future since they are a neutral color.
Everyone had a great time and Katie and I are so excited to start planning the BINGO activity in October.

No comments: