Saturday, February 6, 2010

A 2:30 Update


Here is a picture of Natter-Pie and Daddy, he thought that she needed to see the snow. I know there has been a lack of pictures of her lately, sorry.
For all of you warm and cozy in ABQ, know that we wish that that is where we were right now. Here is an update as of 2:30 this afternoon.


I laid Natters down for a nap and then opened the door and this is what I found. We now have 20 inches of snow!!! Can you believe that?!?! I am so feeling the love here. We are all bundled up and with the wind it is 15 degrees out. I told the kids that as soon as the wind dies down we can play in the snow. They are really antsy about it, like driving Mommy crazy kind of antsy :)


Here is the 20" on the quilting ruler.


At about 10:00 this morning Lewis dug a trench to his car and then it has snowed just about 5" since then; as shown on the marker below. And YES it is still snowing.


I will go out and take a few pics before dark to show how the snow has piled up since now.

1 comment:

ALLRED FAMILY said...

oooh, very cool! We are warm and sunny today, but I think we're supposed to get snow again this weekend. Love the pictures!!