Sunday, August 15, 2010

First Day of School

In all my updating fun I forgot to add the pictures of the kiddos on their first day of school.  So here they are with a little bit on how the first few days went.
Lets start with Ash.  She went to the middle school and boy was she excited.  She had a great couple of days and totally loves that she was able to help those around her with their lockers.  I think she will have a blast this year! (I know her hair looks odd but it was oh-so-cute; and yes after cutting bangs she has decided to grow them out again)
Then there is Austin that was so excited to start, but came home got his jammies on and cried himself to sleep.  It was so sad!  He did go back Friday and have a better day.  I am so proud of him for being brave.
Now we have Katie our big 1st grader.  She has a blast and is doing great!  We had a little bump in the road Friday morning where she could still not remember our new phone #.  She was afraid that she would not be able to call me if she needed me.  Once I convinced her that her teacher had it and could call if I was needed she was ok.
Natalie and I have been having fun during the day (other than a huge migraine on Thursday).  Natters is on a great nap schedule and I am getting back into the groove of life... Finally.  All the kids ride the same bus and so it makes it easy to go and walk to the bus in the morning and afternoon.  Plus I know that they can watch out for each other.

1 comment: