Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back to School


The kiddos finally started school on September 8th. I know that I am way late posting but I have been sick so I am sorry on the delay. The above picture is of my new kindergartner. She really loves school and comes home everyday and excitedly tells me everything that she did.


Ashley is getting into the groove of 5th grade (can you believe that she is that old?!). She is signed up for band and Girls on the Run.
Austin is in 2nd grade and has signed up for chess club with his best buddy.


Somehow we actually missed the bus on the first day and then Lewis took this cute shot of my three big kids walking up from the "Kiss and Ride".

1 comment:

Kristen Taylor said...

I can't believe how big they are all getting!! Seriously time seems to just keep speeding up!!