Monday, March 16, 2009

Update


Since it has been awhile I thought that I would add a generic update so that you could see what we have been up to. Two weeks ago Katie and Austin "helped" Lewis do some yard work. They raked some leaves and then fertilized the yard.

They did the yard work right after the snow melted from the second snow storm within a month. Katie had a blast eating the snow off the table.


The kids are usually agreeable for a group shot.


Lewis went with the kids and a friend of ours, Scott and Lance, to the Dulles Air and Space Museum. I stayed home since walking a museum isn't really something that I have been up to. But they all had a lot of fun and then got a burger on the way home.

1 comment:

ALLRED FAMILY said...

I love the group shot! They are getting so big!!!