Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Batter Up!

Uncle Doug got here Monday and today we all decided to go to the park to hit baseballs. Yesterday we bought a tee for the balls so that the kiddos can hit too.
Katie really loved hitting the ball and did well.
Where is the tee??? The ball is still there...
Austin had good form but still only hit about half the time.
Ashley kept killing the tee, and Doug had to keep putting it back together.
Die Ball!!!
I even hit the ball too. Notice the pile of balls at my feet, they are the balls that I missed.
Proof that I can hit the ball.
Going...Going...
Gone? Not really, I totally beaned Ashley. She cried for a long time but there are no marks and all is well.
Apparently there is an unspoken rule that you have to shag balls if you hit (I got out of it since I was team photographer) I think that Katie loved shagging the balls more than hitting them.


After licking our wounds we had a great afternoon!!

5 comments:

rautis2 said...

looks like great gobs of fun and your hair looks so cute!!

Leslie said...

Cute cute cute family!!
Thanks for the visit to my site! And I am honored that you listed me as one of your favorites!
Thank YOU!!!!!!!!

Spencer and AnnaMarie said...

Check out all you athletes!! Thanks for that sweet comment you left me. You guys are so fun to be with!!

ALLRED FAMILY said...

how fun!!! Guess you can't have Taylor brothers together without a little baseball!! Poor Ashley, can she laugh about it yet? it is pretty funny...after your pile o' balls the one you hit goes straight for your kid! Looks like you all had fun anyways. Love you guys! Give hugs all around for us!

Cheryl J. said...

LOL...Poor Ashley. Love the pics! You have an adorable family :-)