Thursday, April 17, 2008

Political Nightmare

Austin woke up the other night with a nightmare, then he fell asleep on the floor next to my bed. In the morning when I asked him about it the conversation went like this....

Mommy: Do you remember your bad dream?
Austin: Yes
Mommy: Do you want to tell me about it?
Austin: Well Hillary Clinton was president and she wouldn't let us go to church and she put bombs in all of our houses and won't let us go anywhere.
Mommy: Oh no that must have been awful..
Austin: It was but the worst part was that she kept every one's money for herself and wouldn't share and wouldn't make anymore so that people could have some too.

After a few minutes we hugged and he got dressed. After I walked them to the bus I called Lewis and told him all about it. He laughed and exclaimed "That's my boy!"

No comments: