Monday, November 1, 2010

Spooktacular Fun!

 With my recent medical developments (diagnosed will arthritis, still testing for type) I was not sure if Halloween would really happen this year.  The older kiddos all raided closets for their costumes and Natalie needed hers made.  Luckily, Friday I was able to have enough pain free time before the base trick or treating to make her Minnie Mouse costume.

 Meet: Bond, James Bond.  Lewis made him a wooden gun at the wood shop.

 Natalie was so not about taking pictures....

 My little She-Devil...
And our hippie.    They all had a blast.  They went trick or treating on Friday on base and then Sat at the Trunk or Treat.

3 comments:

emily said...

Super cute and fun!! Hope you are feeling alright. Let me know if you need me to send some chocolate your way...that always helps me deal with pain! Love you!

ALLRED FAMILY said...

How fun! Great pics, as usual! I hadn't heard that you had been diagnosed with arthritis. I hope you are feeling well!! Love you!

Matt and Jeanette said...

Love it!! They all look so great! I can not believe how old they are all looking...NATALIE is a little girl not a baby! Whoa!! (I think Natalie's costume was my favorite- the ears attached to her piggies was a brilliant idea!)

Miss you guys!

JZB