Saturday, November 28, 2009

Monkey Update


Well, I thought that I would let you all know how Monkey is doing. I took her in yesterday to the clinic to get some meds for a cold that she has and they told me that she weighs 21lbs. 10ozs. and was nearly 28in. long (and she isn't even 8 months yet!). HOLY MONKEY!!! What a little chunker :) She loves green beans and bananas with oatmeal, and this morning was standing up in her crib when I went in to get her. She can turn on her mobile and fish tank in her crib and is pulling herself all over the place. She is such a joy and we are so lucky to have her in our family!


Here is Monkey in the sink, where she gets her baths. I try to get her one every night but it is more like every other night that she actually gets one. She has a lot of fun with the wash rag and cup, and really likes splashing the bubbles until they are all gone.


No comments: